|Holiday Club Savings
Want to avoid the annual "holiday crunch"? Our popular account lets you tuck away a little extra each month so holiday gift-giving is fun and carefree!
Health Savings Accounts
Five Points Bank helps make healthcare more affordable with our innovative Health Savings Account.
You can lower your health insurance premiums by switching to coverage with a higher deductible, then use funds in your HSA to pay current medical expenses…including those not covered by your insurance.
Or, save the money in your account, and grow your balance with investment earnings that offer great tax advantages*. Plus, the unused funds carry over from year to year, so there's less worry about being prepared for emergencies.
For further information on HSA, click here
Learn more about how it works!
*You may be able to realize tax savings with this account in three ways: contributions to your account can be tax deductible; you can choose tax-deferred earnings through investment; or make tax-free withdrawals for eligible medical expenses. Ask your tax advisor for more details.
Money Market Account
Enjoy easy access and attractive interest rates!
Earn interest that tops standard interest-bearing checking…but still have convenient check-writing access. That’s what makes our MMA a great short-term investment!
- Variable interest is tiered based on balance
- Minimum daily balance of $2,500 for the annual percentage yield
- You may make no more than six preauthorized withdrawals, automatic or telephonic transfers, checks, drafts, and debit card or other similar transactions from your account per month or statement cycle.
- Free imaged checks returned with monthly statement
- Free Internet Banking
- Free one-signature traveler’s checks, cashier’s checks and money orders
- $5.00 service charge if average balance drops below $2,500 per monthly statement cycle
- $2,500 required to open account
Certificates of Deposit
Save for the short– or long-term with competitive interest rates.
Lock in a rate for a term ranging from 30 days to four years. Each CD requires a minimum balance, starting at $500.
Individual Retirement Accounts
Feather your nest egg
It's never too early or too late to start saving for retirement. Our traditional and Roth IRAs, both offer great tax advantages. Let us help you pick the IRA that works best for you now – and later.
No paper bonds, no paperwork!
Enjoy all the benefits of market-based Series EE Bonds and inflation-indexed I Bonds without having to keep track of paper savings bonds. For more information, to open an account or access a wealth of Savings Bond tools, visit the Treasury Direct site here.