As a growing company Five Points Bank is always looking for promising people to grow along with us. Enthusiasm, integrity, creativity and respect are some of the traits we value most. We’re committed to creating a work environment that encourages both personal and professional growth. In doing so, we assure that a great place to work is also an excellent place to bank.
Assist with all areas related to accounting and financial reporting. To include performing accounting functions, monitoring and reconciling internal accounts and general ledgers. Prepare for annual audit of financial statements and information for audits and exams. This position reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer.
- Perform accounting functions related to accounts receivable, investments, fixed assets, prepaid expenses, debt, accounts payable, and accrued liabilities and operating expenses
- Perform functions necessary to monitor and control bank’s daily cash position
- Monitor and reconcile correspondent bank accounts internal bank accounts, and general ledger accounts
- Assist with preparation of bank’s budget and forecasts
- Assist with preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting, regulatory reporting, and income tax reporting
- Provide analysis of bank’s performance for Senior Management and the Board of Directors
- Assist with preparation of annual audited financial statements
- Preparation of information for internal and external audits and regulatory examinations
- Assist with ongoing development of bank policies and procedures related to Capital, Liquidity, Investments, Funds Management, and Operations
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business with emphasis in Accounting
- Previous banking, accounting, auditing, or bank examination experience
- Special consideration for post graduate business education, CPA designation, and School of Banking graduates
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to effectively communicate
- Proficient with Excel
Salary position Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. with additional hours during peak periods.
Interested candidates please forward letter of interest and resume to Five Points Bank, Human Resource Department, P.O. Box 1507, Grand Island, NE 68801 or visit our website below to fill out an application.
Simply download and print the Employment Application Form, complete all information and mail or fax (include your resume if you like) to:
Five Points Bank
2015 N. Broadwell Ave.
Grand Island, NE 68803
You can also apply by email and complete the forms later. Attach your resume in Microsoft Word format and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note in the subject line: Human Resources.
We offer exceptional benefits for qualified full-time employees, including:
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Education assistance
- Health insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (medical and dependent)
- Life insurance
- Employee referral award program
- Employee discounts
Five Points Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports workforce diversity.