Golden Club Checking Account
There’s no other checking account like it: enjoy the top-notch security, easy access and dependable service that comes with all Five Points Bank checking accounts, but with some unbeatable benefits. Our Golden Club is a special community of people who we have deep appreciation for. Some of our members have been with Five Points Bank since the beginning – but even if you are new to our family, join us at the next event in your area, and you’ll feel like a regular in no time.
Golden Club Checking Features
- Variable interest bearing account – no minimum balance to obtain the annual percentage yield
- Unlimited check writing
- Free Golden Club checks (charges apply for other styles)
- Free imaged checks returned with monthly statement
- Free ATM/debit card
- Free Five Points Bank ATM transactions
- Free online banking, online bill pay, mobile banking and 24-hour Star Phone service
- Free email statements with images
- No annual fee Flex Reserve overdraft protection
- $5 off annual safety deposit box rental
- No fees for cashier’s checks or money orders
- Free year-end DVD containing imaged checks, deposits and transactions (upon request)
- $100 deposit required to open account
Golden Club Travel
View exciting places with your friends! Five Points Bank carefully plans each Golden Club trip for a rewarding experience. Transportation, transfers, lodging, delicious meals and quality entertainment are just part of the fun. The opportunity to meet new people, connect with old friends and see a different part of our country or world make each trip an adventure full of memories to last a lifetime.
Upcoming Events & Travel
- Events postponed due to COVID-19 restrictions.
Golden Club Movies
Entrance for the movie will require a Five Points Bank Special Event Card. You may obtain a card at any of our convenient locations.
- Grand Island: Second Wednesday of each month at 1 p.m., doors open at noon at The Grand Theatre, 118 West 3rd Street. The movie will be whatever movie was shown the weekend before.
- Kearney: First Tuesday afternoon of the month at 2 p.m. at Cinema 8, 300 S. Third. Call (308) 698-2059 for information on the movie playing for the current month.
- Omaha: Third Thursday of the month at 2 p.m. at Aksarben Cinema, 67th & Center Street. Call (402) 829-3622 for information on the movie playing for the current month.
- Lincoln: Third Wednesday of the month at 1:00 p.m. at Edgewood Cinema, 5220 South 56th Street
- Hastings: The second Tuesday of the month at 1 p.m. at the Rivoli Theatre, 523 W. 2nd Street
Contact Us Wealth Management