Check back often for updated job openings at Five Points Bank!
Omaha - Open until September 21st
- Five Points Bank on Omaha is seek an Analyst. The candidate’s primary duties are to provide support to the Investment and Loan Departments. Complete pre-purchase analyses on securities, prepare real estate evaluations, review external appraisals, perform collateral validations and assist with loan file maintenance.
- Experience with Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet navigation
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy are essential
- Must possess organizational skills and ability to prioritize work assignments
- Effective communication skills; written and verbal
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma (GED or High School Equivalence Certificate) required while College Degree in business, finance, or related field is strongly preferred.
- Hourly position with -/+ 15 hours per week. Schedule is dependent on work flow demands and includes flexible work arrangements.
Bilingual New Accounts Representative
- Primary duties include assisting new customers with opening new accounts and/or any changes to their existing accounts. Open and maintain safe deposit boxes. Provide exceptional customer service by greeting and directing all customers to appropriate staff. Candidate must be a self-starter, quick learner, with the ability to work in a team environment. Fulltime Bilingual position Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and alternating Saturday’s 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., additional hours will vary.
- Open New Accounts (Checking, Savings, CD’s, IRA’s, HSA’s) including verification and entry of customer information
- Order Debit cards, checks, foreign currency, endorsement stamps
- Educate customers on available services such as; internet banking, bill pay, courtesy coverage, etc.
- Process the renting, accessing and closing of safe deposit boxes
- Greet and refer customers to appropriate bank personnel to meet their financial needs.
- Process account changes, close accounts, investigate unauthorized transactions
- Must be bilingual - Spanish
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Active Listening – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Communication Skills – The ability to communicate effectively
- Mathematics – using mathematics to solve problems
- Problem Solving Skills – The ability to find resolution to problems in an efficient, practical manner
- Time Management – managing one’s own time and the time of others within the group.
- Experience using Excel and Word software
- Previous banking/New Accounts experience is a plus
- High School Diploma (GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)